Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
092013_SplashBrothers_11.jpg

i need that shirt :wow:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Knicks assistant GM Allan Houston has seemed like a GM-in-waiting the last few years, but Frank Isola of the New York Daily News hears the team’s former shooting guard could soon fill a different role. Owner James Dolan is prepared to make Houston the team’s next head coach if Mike Woodson doesn’t turn the team around soon, Isola writes.

Dolan expressed confidence in Woodson’s ability less than two weeks ago, but the Knicks haven’t won since, and other reports suggest the team’s management is souring on its coach. The front office has apparently scolded Woodson for his public criticism of Iman Shumpert and is telling other teams that Woodson’s mishandling of Shumpert is obscuring the third-year swingman’s value.

Having Houston take over the coaching reins would be an odd move, but as Isola points out, the team’s preseason replacement of former GM Glen Grunwald with Steve Mills seemed to come out of nowhere. Houston made two All-Star games around the turn of the century as a player for the Knicks, becoming a favorite of Dolan’s. Houston failed to live up to an inflated contract he signed in 2001, but he’s remained in the good graces of the Knicks following his retirement as a player in 2005.
:dead: Ain't the Knicks still paying that 10 year deal for Houston? :ahh: at the fukkery.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last year everyone was injuring ACL's. This year we're seeing alot of hand fractures. :ohhh:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kenyon Martin and Metta World Peace got into a "heated" verbal argument during a Knicks workout prior to Sunday's game against the Pelicans, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.
The two veteran forwards did not come to blows, but the back and forth was described as "intense" by one source with knowledge of the dust-up.

World Peace and Martin smoothed things over prior to the Knicks' 103-99 loss to the Pelicans on Sunday night, sources with knowledge of the situation said.

"There was no pushing or shoving, certainly no punches, but it was heated," a source said. "They were jawing at each other and you're talking about two guys who are pretty explosive, guys you wouldn't want to mess with. It settled down, but nobody was too eager to jump in between them, let's put it that way."

These dust-ups, of course, are typical of the frustration that surfaces when teams are losing. The Knicks have lost nine straight games and are tied with Milwaukee for the worst record in the Eastern Conference.

It is unclear what the argument stemmed from. It wasn't the only disagreement among Knicks teammates on Sunday.

MSG cameras showed Iman Shumpert yelling at Carmelo Anthony during a break in the game against the Pelicans.

Shumpert appeared to be upset at Anthony for a missed defensive assignment that led to a Ryan Anderson 3-pointer in the third quarter of the Knicks' loss.

Both Shumpert and Anthony downplayed the incident after the game.

Shumpert called it a "defensive miscommunication."

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
DeMarcus Cousins was in a joking mood after Tuesday's tough loss to the Thunder, saying that he was going to shut it down for the season with his ankle injury so that he could then make a "comeback commercial."

When asked by Sean Cunningham about his availability for Friday, Cousins sarcastically said "Probably not. I think I'll be out rest of the season and I can get a comeback commercial." Derrick Rose probably isn't laughing, but given the fact that Cousins' DNP Tuesday was a big surprise, we're guessing the injury isn't too serious. And with the available rest on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, we're also guessing Boogie will be out there against the Lakers, and possibly Kobe Bryant, on Friday.
:dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Man, I have been BSing. These dudes will be here in my city on Monday against the Bobcats, and there are $35 center court, 15 row seats available. I need to hop on it and see them in person. Problem is, these dudes will be chillin come 4th qtr, smh.
I can imagine more people show up when Steph comes to town.