Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Jennings is the really bad signing of the two, they could live with Smith if they had better guard play at the 1 & 2.

Dumars could've saved that cap space. Let Monroe and Drummond grow together. Resign Monroe.

Stick with Knight for the year. Tanked.

Get a lotto pick in a deep draft and have cap space to sign the missing pieces this summer.

Drummond is saddled with Josh and Jennings for the next 3 years.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dumars could've saved that cap space. Let Monroe and Drummond grow together. Resign Monroe.

Stick with Knight for the year. Tanked.

Get a lotto pick in a deep draft and have cap space to sign the missing pieces this summer.

Drummond is saddled with Josh and Jennings for the next 3 years.

They could probably get the Knicks to bite on both, but Dumars won't admit his mistake.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Jennings is the really bad signing of the two, they could live with Smith if they had better guard play at the 1 & 2.
You really thinks so ? Did you not see what kind of shots Josh was shooting ? I swear Josh could build a fort by himself with the bricks he threwing up in the air...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You really thinks so ? Did you not see what kind of shots Josh was shooting ? I swear Josh could build a fort by himself with the bricks he threwing up in the air...

Depends, if they had better guards he wouldn't be in a position to take those shots, and in truth he'd be pretty good off the bench.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Depends, if they had better guards he wouldn't be in a position to take those shots, and in truth he'd be pretty good off the bench.

Yea, I believe this would have been beneficial to the Pistons if they had made the decision to bring him in for more depth on the front court. It was a big mistake signing him after they acquired Jennings:skip: I wonder what kind of drugs was Dummar smoking when came up with the idea to let Smith play the SF. :patrice: