Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As much as I like to see the Knicks lose, they need to back off :birdman:
:heh: Knowing the Bucks owner, he probably going to try to trade for Deng or Rudy Gay for that last ditch effort for the 8th seed. But, hope the Greek Freak becomes a star, he has the tools. Bucks look like they are set at 4 and 5, but Sanders has looked terrible this season. :ehh: Nate Walters looking pretty good though. :patrice:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've been fine-tuning our losing ways all season. Y'all have only been doing it for a couple games. I like our chances. :jawalrus:
We ve been able to mix in a 40 point loss, and L's to Utah & Cleveland.

Trust me, this team is ready.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
:heh: Knowing the Bucks owner, he probably going to try to trade for Deng or Rudy Gay for that last ditch effort for the 8th seed. But, hope the Greek Freak becomes a star, he has the tools. Bucks look like they are set at 4 and 5, but Sanders has looked terrible this season. :ehh: Nate Walters looking pretty good though. :patrice:
I commend Kohl's commitment to winning, but he's gotta learn to pick and choose his battles. Throwing money at O.J. Mayo, ZaZa Pachulia and Carlos Delfino (though I've always liked him) was just stupid in advance of this draft. It's why I won't criticize Hammond too much, because he's being forced to do what he does, and our choices were limited.

That said, I can't believe that Kohl would be dumb enough to do something stupid like bringing in a Gay or Deng. The thing is, is this team as it is should be a playoff contender, ESPECIALLY in the weak ass East this year. Never cared for the Drew hiring, and I have a feeling that he'll be given the boot rather quickly if we keep this pathetic-ness up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Passing on Trey Burke gonna haunt the fukk outta us
Even worse than Charlotte passing on him. Burke would be a 10x better fit than that no defense playing chucker Brandon Jennings. A lot cheaper too.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
New Orleans' win in Chicago was the 82nd inter-conference game. The West is 59-23. So basically, the East right now is one big lottery team.
:scusthov:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Even worse than Charlotte passing on him. Burke would be a 10x better fit than that no defense playing chucker Brandon Jennings. A lot cheaper too.

KCP > Zeller tho so I'm not really that heated.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Every time I watch him, I like Paul George more and more. If you throw all the players in a pot, and give me the #2 pick, I think George or Durant is a legit toss-up.

That's what we need here: a GOOD, humble player that isn't averse to playing in a small-market Midwestern city. Not many of them around unfortunately. :to: