Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I like the Pacers alot.. this is the only time I'm against them is when they're playing my squad. We missed so many shots. CP3 has to go for 30 in a game like this plus we still need another quality big badly. I think you guys got the Lakers tonight. Pacers/Blazers will be good tomorrow night
he's a lakers fan

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Gonna be a lot of unemployed GMs cause of Drummond going 9.
i was pessimistic of that pick at first. The commentators pointed out that detroit had never picked a good center in the draft

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i was pessimistic of that pick at first. The commentators pointed out that detroit had never picked a good center in the draft

@manyfaces was doing cartwheels when he fell to 9 :russ:

I never got the pessimism about Drummond, he played with some shot jacking guards @ Uconn but almost always played well against other highly rated big men. To me, it showed me he stepped up his game when there was someone perceived to be on his level or better. All these dumb GMs trying to outsmart each other, all you had to do was look at how gigantic this dude is (no Ocean), how well he moved for being the size of a house and the fact he could catch any pass you threw his way.

Right now, he's like a giant version of Anderson Varejao when it comes to movement off the ball, dude makes all the right cuts & knows when to slip. Which is something brain dead dudes like JaVale and DeAndre with their low bball IQ's don't do. He's starting to get better in the post and more comfortable taking hook shots too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drummond was beasting because Monroe didn't play in the 2nd half. They need to flip him for a lottery pick.

Monroe May need to be moved are the pistons trying to make the playoffs or are they going to go for the lotionlotion

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Pacers have won 16 games.
Knicks, Nets, Bucks, and Cavs have won 16 games combined...