Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I love David West and Hibbert's post games....actually I'm kind of on the Pacers bandwagon since the playoffs last year :unsure:

George Hill tho....he's solid but he's not a starting PG in this league.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
On the low, the Sixers have regressed to the mean over the last two weeks. They've lost eight of their last nine. Six of those losses have been by double digits. :ahh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Drummond is a fukking beast.

You can say the same shyt about Deandre Jordan. What's the difference besides age?

Drummond actually understands the game of basketball, his movement without the ball and the fact he's scoring like this without a top tier playmaker is crazy.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
You can say the same shyt about Deandre Jordan. What's the difference besides age?
Well the fact that one is doing in year 2 what it took the other 5 years to get to, without CP3 and Rivers as his coach isn't something that most people so easily dismiss. He put up what Jordan's done for his career in his rookie year, coming off the bench. Plus his defensive potential is on another level from Jordan when you factor in his quick hands and lateral quickness. He's already better statistically, but I see the improvement in his game. Give him CP3 and Rivers as a coach and who knows what he would end up doing.