824773916.gif

Great pass :clap:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I'm at peace with this. I hope he turns into an all-star and drops 25+ when he sees us too.

It's why for the amount of talent we've passed up or failed to acquire or whatever, you never see me get riled up about it (except for Paul George). We've been so insanely bad at developing players or harnessing any young talent, that by now I'm convinced you could give me the roster of guys that the team should have and could have had over the last decade or so and they would have all sucked by now. All of them. It took a 31/31 game for Kevin Love to get out of a doghouse he shouldn't have been in.

I'll never ever trust this team until Glen is 6 feet underground.

Answer me this question.

Name the last T'Wolf player that you can recall that we drafted and developed (that actually came up under us)

I feel the exact same way about the current Cavs….they would have ruined Oladipo.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Derrick Williams always this athletic? I thought that was one of his weak points coming out of college.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he worked on his body (no homo). He lost a lot of weight and kept it off this time. Most impressive player on the team all preseason.

Man I uno. I still think Rick is a great coach but dude is too damn hard on young complimentary players. Which is why it surprised me how he gave Svhed so much run last year.

In his defense drafting a power forward when your best player is a PF is pretty dumb.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I uno. I still think Rick is a great coach but dude is too damn hard on young complimentary players. Which is why it surprised me how he gave Svhed so much run last year.

In his defense drafting a power forward when your best player is a PF is pretty dumb.
It starts in practice with Rick but he give young guys burn if they ready. In Houston, Landry and Aaron Brooks both got playing time in early in their career. As did budinger. I would say Scola too but he wasn't the traditional rookie but he also got playing. I remember Aaron Brooks came out of nowhere to get a starting spot when the rockets unexpectedly traded Rafer Alston.