Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
824794474.gif

:wow:

He's also the reason they even got the ball back, O'neal had that rebound till Russ knocked it out his hands.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Nah, Mike Brown is killing yall, he got Kyrie out there looking like hot garbage. He's not a PG, just let him score.

The whole squad has regressed which is Mike's fault. None of the players look confident or know what is going on when they are out there.

His erratic rotations, 3 guard line ups, and half court offensive sets are abysmal.

He put Waiters on Green tonight :pachaha:

They are mess. Grant will get the axe...they can't fire MB yet because he has 4 years left on his contract. :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The whole squad has regressed which is Mike's fault. None of the players look confident or know what is going on when they are out there.

His erratic rotations, 3 guard line ups, and half court offensive sets are abysmal.

He put Waiters on Green tonight :pachaha:

They are mess. Grant will get the axe...they can't fire MB yet because he has 4 years left on his contract. :snoop:

Nah, they have to fire both, Gilbert has to bite the bullet on the MB hiring. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have him coaching young players, dude should be nowhere near lottery picks.

Bring in Nate McMillian.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Nah, they have to fire both, Gilbert has to bite the bullet on the MB hiring. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have him coaching young players, dude should be nowhere near lottery picks.

Bring in Nate McMillian.

Gilbert will let Brown get at least a full year - year and a half. Unless the fans stop supporting the team or there is a serious uproar from the players.

The roster is still the youngest in the league....and they don't have much in guaranteed money on the books outside of Jack.

Grant has to go now before he makes the panic trade everyone is expecting him to do to try to save the season.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Bring in Nate McMillian.
Signing Bynum was dumb. You can't play old and slow in today's game. The Cavs should be running all game long.