Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derrick favors is a disappointment. Yung has great size speed athleticism and potential but lacks drive or motor. Somebody has to score on bad teAms and he should be taking advantage he of this horrible squad but hasn't. Dude just coasting thorough games like he play for the heat.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Derrick favors is a disappointment. Yung has great size speed athleticism and potential but lacks drive or motor. Somebody has to score on bad teAms and he should be taking advantage he of this horrible squad but hasn't. Dude just coasting thorough games like he play for the heat.

He's averaging career highs in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. What do you want from him?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's averaging career highs in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. What do you want from him?
I don't think he's playin to his full potential, or maybe the system doesn't get the most out of his skillset: But the. Again I think it's also the aging style and also Kanter too. The bigger issue could be that both Kanter. And favors are 4's. From the games I seen of the jazz both seem to pay a lot better when the other is on the bench. Houston should look into this and see if they can maybe Kanter away for a trade involving. These two don't see to be compatible of playin next to each other.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't think he's playin to his full potential, or maybe the system doesn't get the most out of his skillset: But the. Again I think it's also the aging style and also Kanter too. The bigger issue could be that both Kanter. And favors are 4's. From the games I seen of the jazz both seem to pay a lot better when the other is on the bench. Houston should look into this and see if they can maybe Kanter away for a trade involving. These two don't see to be compatible of playin next to each other.

Kanter's more of a 5 than a 4. They're supposed to complement each other well since Favors covers Kanter's defensive woes.

If you're gonna criticize someone for not scoring enough, the guy you have to look at is Hayward, the one who wants Paul George money.

Utah's big problems are that they have no bench and not much production out of PG.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanter's more of a 5 than a 4. They're supposed to complement each other well since Favors covers Kanter's defensive woes.

If you're gonna criticize someone for not scoring enough, the guy you have to look at is Hayward, the one who wants Paul George money.

Utah's big problems are that they have no bench and not much production out of PG.
I'm not wasting my time on heyward. I already been criticized on this board for saying he's not a franchise player or even a number two guy. He falls in the chandler parsons category. A really good role player. Doesn't create his own shyt, can't facilitate the offense. But can be a really good system player and complimentary player.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And when happened to Kanter? He looks a lot smaller than previously but without the added quickness. He used to hold his own against other bigs but he's been gettin pushed around this season.

Daps
Reppin
California

I am seriously starting to think you have no idea what you be talkin bout.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And when happened to Kanter? He looks a lot smaller than previously but without the added quickness. He used to hold his own against other bigs but he's been gettin pushed around this season.
whoever told him to slim down gave him bad advice. Honestly, he has a similar build and game to Pekovic. Kanter should be built like a tank (no homo) and just outmuscle everyone in the paint. While Favors doesn't stretch the floor to give Kanter space, they should be both be able to play inside out to their wings.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0Kq0q94.gif