Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Report: Kings “aggressively” looking to trade veterans to accelerate rebuild
While most teams are feeling out deals and moving patiently with their big trade chips to see how the market shakes out — see the Houston Rockets and Denver Nuggets as examples 1A and 1B — the new regime in Sacramento is feeling a little more impatient.
They have veterans available and they are looking to make moves sooner rather than later to shed them for pieces that can help the rebuilding effort, reports Scott Howard-Cooper at NBA.com

The Kings (3-7) have several veterans that could be of interest to playoff-bound teams looking for depth, although some of those players have sizable guaranteed contracts. John Salmons just lost his starting job at small forward, as did shooting guard Marcus Thornton and power forward Patrick Patterson.
The Kings are looking for young players or draft picks in return as additional pieces of the reconstruction that centers on DeMarcus Cousins, Ben McLemore and their own pick, destined for the lottery, in the loaded 2014 draft.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ccelerate-rebuild/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

we will gladly take Patterson and Thorton off your hands :youngsabo:
Why would we take them. We have jones as a starter. I'd only take Patterson back if we traded DMo. Asik/DMo for Landry and patterson

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
i6RbPtOwdYt5R.gif

Get hazed brehs :russ: