Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cousins almost tore Dragic whole face off on that last rebound

Suns lose the last 3 games by a total of 6 points....they really missed Bledsoe tonight.Dragic is decent at penetrating the D, but he's not on Bledsoe's level.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He and Paul George gotta be the only dudes in league history to sign contracts then turn it up after.
I'd add Harden to the list too, but I agree. It's crazy, because Sacramento was such a toxic situation before. Even though I'm a Lakers fan, I hope they surround him with some talent.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:whew: Boggie's performance the whole game rubbed onto the rest of the team in the 4th qtr.

That block:whew:

I liked seeing Hayes and Thornton on the bench.....that DWill trade might be looming. I dont like the idea of another tweener but Thornton and Hayes gotta:camby:

Give those minutes to Ben, Jimmer and Hammady.

If Cuz keeps it up he will make a good all star push, they got India, most likely Shaq soon and I saw a commercial with :heh: starting up the campaign for him and the niggga deserves it. Him and Drummon are killing it right now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
overstated i'm sure but mannn miami's come along way since year one of the big 3 where spoelstra had to keep at least 1 of them in the game at all times regardless of who they faced, unless it was a straight up 30+ blow out. Now they can sit wade out every other game and basically bench lebron and bosh for a full quarter + (2night it was the entire 4th quarter) and they'll still maintain or even add to the lead.

They can honestly coast to 55 wins while workin on integrating beasley and later oden into what'll be a hard nosed and well oiled 2nd unit come playoff time. And if Indiana doesn't create too big a gap in wins come february, they may still decide to make that strong push to beat indy/chi for home court durin march/april.

Either way, they're straight up chillin right now

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That block:whew:

I liked seeing Hayes and Thornton on the bench.....that DWill trade might be looming. I dont like the idea of another tweener but Thornton and Hayes gotta:camby:

Give those minutes to Ben, Jimmer and Hammady.

If Cuz keeps it up he will make a good all star push, they got India, most likely Shaq soon and I saw a commercial with :heh: starting up the campaign for him and the niggga deserves it. Him and Drummon are killing it right now

DWill is NOT a tweener.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terence jones averaging 14 and 10 in 5 starts . And all so 2 blocks a game :whew:.

We be fools to not let continue and see what he can do in an extended role.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Hes a legit 4? I like his game...is it a case of Kevin Love just being the man out there?
It's that and Adelman has a high standard of what you should be doing. If you don't fit or you deviate from it, you don't play, especially when you're young. Dante Cunningham is not a better player than D-Will, but he does all the intangibles Adelman wants, the stuff D-Will doesn't really do

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
BZhgKfXCIAM3THH.jpg:large

:dead:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It's that and Adelman has a high standard of what you should be doing. If you don't fit or you deviate from it, you don't play, especially when you're young. Dante Cunningham is not a better player than D-Will, but he does all the intangibles Adelman wants, the stuff D-Will doesn't really do

Yeah I remember Adelman doing that in his Sacramento days:snoop:

I read some rumor Adelman wants vets so I know he will be coming to get Chuck Hayes soon...