Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nets traded away Derrick Favors for Deron Williams, then traded away Lillard with that pick for Gerald Wallace basically...

Both trades are looking absolutely awful right now.

:huhldup:
they woulda never took Lillard but that's besides the point. Lillard coulda blown in BK and people woulda been too busy not giving a fukk since they woulda been rebuilding in an empty arena.

The pressure to remain relevant out here is too real.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
That curry shyt would take anyone out though fat as tinley fqlling on your head is deadly

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A veteran NBA exec on Andrew Wiggins:

“I think he can be a player that plays a lot like Paul George does. He’s so smooth that at times it almost looks like he’s coasting. But when you watch closer, you just see the game comes so easy to him…. I’m not sure how we could pass on him if we had the No. 1 pick. The other guys might be more ready right now, but in three years, I think he’s the best player in this class.”

A general manager on Julius Randle:

“I think he’s the surest thing in the draft. There’s nothing he can’t do and there just aren’t that many bigs in the NBA with that set of skills. He’s going to be a 10-time All-Star and will make a major impact on your team in Year One. Wiggins might have a little more upside and [Parker] is so attractive as well, but if you take someone else, you’re really risking your job.”

A different GM on Jabari Parker:

“I absolutely love him. I love guys who just know how to play. Very few players at Jabari’s age are so sophisticated about the game. You see how he’s reading the floor and how he’s thinking the game and you can’t help but get excited. I remember when some guys were wringing their hands about Kevin Durant. Does he play defense? Is he an elite athlete? I just saw a killer out there who would do anything to win. I see that in Jabari. Some will worship Wiggins’ athleticism. Some will pray to the altar of ‘big’ with Randle. But Parker’s my guy and I don’t see that changing.”

Another GM on Dante Exum:

“Maybe I’m young and foolish, but I think Exum ends up being the guy everyone wishes they took in a few years. All of them are going to be great, but when you watch Exum, you see the ability to be a generational talent. My owner might kill me, but I think you take Exum, regardless of what the other guys do this year. Exum’s already proved it to me.”

Daps
Reppin
California
Jesus Christ, Paul Pierce is fukkin FLABBY AND SICK! This dude prolly can't even bend over to tie his shoes without crossing himself over, holy shyt. How has he survived in the league being so gotdamn un-athletic??

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Jesus Christ, Paul Pierce is fukkin FLABBY AND SICK! This dude prolly can't even bend over to tie his shoes without crossing himself over, holy shyt. How has he survived in the league being so gotdamn un-athletic??

addon.php