Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I've never said that the current core is championship ready or would ever win one. Whenever someone like yourself suggest that core (Irving, Oladipo, and Drummond) as if it's some sure fire plan to win a championship I look at it and know it's not enough.

I've already stated my issues with building around Kyrie a couple of times on this board. He needs a Klay Thompson at SG. But 6'6/6'7 elite shooting guards don't grow on trees.

You love revisionist drafting tho.

The Kings could've had DeMarcus and Drummond.....but chose Robinson. You make no comments about this.

The Wizards in one draft could've had Kawhi and Parsons instead of Vesely and Shelvin Mack. You make no comments about this.

Charlotte could be running a back court of Kemba and Klay. The possibilities are endless when you are a couch GM with the luxury we all have after seeing them play.

These are all small market teams stuck on the treadmill. Let's see how the Wizards, Kings, Bobcats, and Pistons end up over the next 2-3 years to validate your argument.
Everyone knew the Cavs were reaching with those picks.

Dion Waiters at 4? Bennett at 1? Tristan Thompson at 4?

:mindblown:

Seeing their draft recent draft history they probably would have fukked up and not draft Kyrie if he wasn't the consensus number 1.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yu got Drum being an AllStar next year?
:no: I really need League Pass
Wishful thinking but then again kg won't be a unanimous pick anymore. But the. Again Hibbert should be making the. Yearly soon.

Bosh, wade, rose, melo, James, George are automatics.

I guess he has to beat out Hibbert, chandler, Noah. I don't think he's better than Hibbert but wouldn't be surprised to see him in the there over him but Hibbert is definitely the bigger impact player. But u never know with thse all star selections. I don't think the coaches will select drummonds over Hibbert. Hibbert got a few year on him and that usually counts for something in the coaches books.

@Malta what u think?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's a big part of the reason Iguodala's field goal and 3-point percentages are so high this season. He's made 58.1 percent of his shots from the field and 46.9 percent of his 3-pointers. He simply doesn't have to shoot unless it's a great look. Nearly one-third of his field goal attempts come on catch-and-shoot opportunities. Over half of his 3-point looks are catch-and-shoot.
:whoo:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That nikka Alec Burks licks his lips at least 30 times a minute. I never seen that nikka play without licking his lips every other second.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'm surprised Rudy made the right play there. Usually he takes a ridiculous shot in that situation.