Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
No and its unfortunate. He had the potential to be a hall of famer but injuries killed his chances. Also he was only good on offense and his defense was and still is terrible.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I never wanted Amare to suceed at any point of his career. Sure his numbers with the Suns were good, but he never came off as a player that ever had respect for the game, even when he was fresh in the L. IMO he was always protected as well, never a gritty player. Part of it isn't his fault though, to spend that much time with such a piece of shyt like Pringles probably has him with that cavalier fukk boy attitude for life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He had a team of 3 point shooters and they actually ran PnR with Hedo, something Howard doesn't like despite it being his most efficient offensive play.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I never wanted Amare to suceed at any point of his career. Sure his numbers with the Suns were good, but he never came off as a player that ever had respect for the game, even when he was fresh in the L. IMO he was always protected as well, never a gritty player. Part of it isn't his fault though, to spend that much time with such a piece of shyt like Pringles probably has him with that cavalier fukk boy attitude for life.

As a Suns fan he had the physical tools to be a top player but he never had the IQ to put it all together.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I don't think there was a better signing (pairing) during the off season than the Warriors and Andre Iguodala. Talk about a perfect fit.....

:whew: