Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
his defense has improved this season. he's been a doubel double machine when given minutes/opportunities
I haven't watched the rockets much, I just noticed whenever he does get PT he usually puts up good numbers. He was a great defender in college, was his defense really what was keeping him on the bench?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched the rockets much, I just noticed whenever he does get PT he usually puts up good numbers. He was a great defender in college, was his defense really what was keeping him on the bench?
No. he look lost on the court. Like he did at kentucky. Like he dont know the play, or where he suppose to be on the floor.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:ahh:

Ernie gonna be gone breh :bryan:
I know
iynCsXZR3nUrq.gif

Daps
Defense aint better.We're on pace for the same number of pts allowed. The offense is better/more fluid because we have abandon the Twin Tower lineup, which opens up the spacing on the floor..But you knew that right. man, you hate for harden is interpersonal.
90% of the time when Harden isn't on the floor, your defense is better. Lin does a good job pushing the pace and getting the ball out of his own hands early too. :yeshrug:

Ain't no hate, I'm just telling it like it is.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90% of the time when Harden isn't on the floor, your defense is better. Lin does a good job pushing the pace and getting the ball out of his own hands early too. :yeshrug:

Ain't no hate, I'm just telling it like it is.
Lin is horrible in the 4th. Its been this way all the time and he's turns the ball over jsut as much as anybody on this tea,. You not callin it how it is. DOnt nobody believe you objective when it comes to harden.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raps broadcast team trying to sell me on Rumar Gayrozan efficiency :banderas: