Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude is 24 with a bum knee and he's making 14 mil for two years. I bet a lot of teams in the east would hope that Chicago moves Deng because it would make them that much easier to beat.
he will walk they would rather gamble and try to win the title before they take on trash.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Scott Brooks said Russell Westbrook has experience some swelling in the last 24 hours, but called that "common." Brooks says Westbrook will work closely with new assistant coach Robert Pack. Asked about his state of mind, Russell Westbrook says he's "Positive. Always positive" and "confident." Asked if he'll consider changing his game post-injury: "Not at all. Not at all." Westbrook says he's "not sure" if he'll be back to start the regular season. He said he's not trying to look ahead.

Serge Ibaka said he worked a lot this summer on creating his own shot. Ibaka: "I've been working a lot at putting the ball on the floor and my post moves."

Nick Collison at Media Day: "We can't continue to rely on Kevin and Russ bailing us out all the time."

KD didn't say much of note.

On the young guys
Daniel Orton was asked what he worked on this summer. He said he really focused on his offense, and then also worked on his defense. Kevin Durant: "Jeremy Lamb has been looking great. You can really tell he's been working." Jeremy Lamb says he felt "lost" after the Houston Rockets trade last year to OKC Thunder. Perk on Steven Adams: "I think we probably got the steal of the draft, in my opinion."

Perk on his offseason work: "The first step is you just gotta be honest with yourself and look yourself in the mirror."

:heh:

:ohlawd: I can't wait for the season to start

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari tells Emiliano Carchia, of Sportsnado, his timetable for a return to action:

I'm very happy with how things are going even if the path is still long. It 'been a summer of hard work. Eight hours a day. You see the ball just in picture and the time never passes. But I can see the results of the hard work and according to the doctors I should be ready for the end of November.
http://www.denverstiffs.com/2013/9/...gallinari-tells-sportando-reporter-nov-return

that's my I-talian. :to: