Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught the 2nd half of the Pacers/Nets game and I really like what I saw from the Pacers. Paul George continues to impress, if they can incorporate Danny Granger into the mix whenever the gets healthy I will like them even more.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
A fun saturday night for you is watching a team you hate just to see them lose and try to troll on the internet, u :mad:

:yes:

:what:

I was drunk as a skunk (like I am now) at a bar making fun of these two old nikkas that went to school with my mama becuz they was on some Kid N Play dance routine shyt the Friday night Da Gawd ripped his achilles and who had the time to photoshop Him in Larry Holmes status and send it to the entire LWO?

bytch don't front like you got some friends. Lonely ass nikka.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I was drunk as a skunk (like I am now) at a bar making fun of these two old nikkas that went to school with my mama becuz they was on some Kid N Play dance routine shyt the Friday night Da Gawd ripped his achilles and who had the time to photoshop Him in Larry Holmes status and send it to the entire LWO?

:dead:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

That's a nice lil story, maybe I'll read it someday :yes: