Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Just what I came to say. Perkins job is in jeopardy
Perkins job should have already been taken. I was upset when Perkins got his 4th foul because I knew Adams would come in and immediately have a bigger impact.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Adams is so good, he's damn near elite defensively

He's Whiteson Chandler with better feel around the rim already, and he needs to start.

It's almost as if they completely freeze him out of the offense. I wanna see him get to try out what he's been working on, but that shyt ain't gonna happen with what we have out there now.

And the sad truth is I don't really see Dumars making a big change anytime soon cause it still seems like it's a playoff squad and I think he's trying to hang on to his job.

Fam, I'm sitting here disgusted just knowing it's game over for him developing any type of offense on his own, there's no chance of that with Jennings and Smith. I was willing to give the signings the benefit of doubt considering it should make them more competitive, but it basically just limits what Drummond can become.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Love triple double watch

He may have player for player the most lethal pump fake in the league. The amount of times people fall for it is insane. It's why he lives at the line so much

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Love triple double watch

He may have player for player the most lethal pump fake in the league. The amount of times people fall for it is insane. It's why he lives at the line so much

Nah Wade, with Love you really have to respect his jumper, Wade got a hurt ass jumper and people still buy his shot fakes from outside.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He's Whiteson Chandler with better feel around the rim already, and he needs to start.

Fam, I'm sitting here disgusted just knowing it's game over for him developing any type of offense on his own, there's no chance of that with Jennings and Smith. I was willing to give the signings the benefit of doubt considering it should make them more competitive, but it basically just limits what Drummond can become.
:sadbron:I know.:sadcam:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nah Wade, with Love you really have to respect his jumper, Wade got a hurt ass jumper and people still buy his shot fakes from outside.

Except Love gets a lot of those pump fake calls in the post where all you have to do is wait for him and time the jump. Love's pump fake wasn't there his rookie year and it resulted in him getting his shot blocked more than anyone else. It's really improved his game.