Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It's not a problem when Wade and Bron were ramming through the lane and getting calls though, right? :melo:
I never said it was a problem you bytch nikka. I just pointed out he gets more calls than other top players. man move the fukk around and dont quote me again. fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Eric Bledsoe. Dude balled. So did Gerald Green

I was impressed with Gerald Green.Maybe he's finally starting to develop?Looked like the Suns second best player out there.His J was pretty damn wet tonight...especially from 3 pt range

I remember it was a Nets fan on here last year who said Green was lowkey developing into a decent player...I thought he was a delusional homer.

Never watched the nikka play, but shyt, Green looked like a bonafide starter in this game

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was impressed with Gerald Green.Maybe he's finally starting to develop?Looked like the Suns second best player out there.His J was pretty damn wet tonight...especially from 3 pt range

I remember it was a Nets fan on here last year who said Green was lowkey developing into a decent player...I thought he was a delusional homer.

Never watched the nikka play, but shyt, Green looked like a bonafide starter in this game

plumlee looks good to

must be that rotting on the pacers bench a good team and coaching can do wonders for you.