Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Thunder still have the same unimaginative offense I see. I just don't see them making the same kind of playoff run without a third playmaker out there. Their offense does no favors for any non Durant or Westbrook players.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pekovic straight up abused Chandler, told that lightskinned muthafukka to do some squats and eat more protein before trying to play in the paint with him.
he has absolutely destroyed him around the basket this game. dude is strong as hell

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thunder still have the same unimaginative offense I see. I just don't see them making the same kind of playoff run without a third playmaker out there. Their offense does no favors for any non Durant or Westbrook players.

Yeah I was just about to say relying on Jackson and Lamb to give them what Harden and even Martin gave them looks like it's going to be a problem.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I was just about to say relying on Jackson and Lamb to give them what Harden and even Martin gave them looks like it's going to be a problem.
It just seems there whole offense is designed to set up isos for their playmakers. smart teams are going to trap and force them into tough shots.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Watching OKC the past two games, and I refuse to believe there better than Houston this year.