Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Bogut got in his head. Anybody that seen the game can see Bogut mentally destroyed him. He did it the last time we played y'all in the preseason too. @khoff31 would even tell you that.
I didn't watch last night. I knew we'd get blown the fukk out. Cousins was due to get in foul trouble. It's what he does. He leads the league in fouls since he came into the league. It's one thing that holds him back.

Warriors aren't a good matchup for Boogie either. Bogut is a top defensive center who gives him problems. I'm not worried about the 18 minutes. 79 games to be played and I'm sure Malone had that in mind. Also coming off a back to back. Warriors don't even have Ezili yet either. That team is gonna be scary.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I didn't watch last night. I knew we'd get blown the fukk out. Cousins was due to get in foul trouble. It's what he does. He leads the league in fouls since he came into the league. It's one thing that holds him back.

Warriors aren't a good matchup for Boogie either. Bogut is a top defensive center who gives him problems. I'm not worried about the 18 minutes. 79 games to be played and I'm sure Malone had that in mind. Also coming off a back to back. Warriors don't even have Ezili yet either. That team is gonna be scary.

I watched it and realized Fri night wed get our backs blown out :dead:

The fans on the Kings board I go to actually get mad as fukk over these games. For me I know as long as John Salmons is playing 30 plus mins we going nowhere regardless of DCuzs foul troubles

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
After Batum shot a 3 at the end of the game to get his Triple Double when the game was already over, lol.

BYHrRMDCMAA0THL.jpg

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Bogut put the clamps on DMC :whoo:

MCW for ROY :banderas:

Derrick Rose fkn sucks :heh:

Paul George is a lot better offensively :leon:

Pacers are a legit threat to MIA:sadbron:
Miami starts its win streak tonight against the Wiz doe :win: