Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
That shyt was HORRENDOUS what he just tried to do, the fake spin and reverse pivot to airball.
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that. Cousins wasn't having it either. I don't get why the Kings are trying to pack the paint and double down. The Clippers can't score down low. Stay on shooters and box out.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nash and Gasol are the most pathetic starting duo in the league.

lmao at how dumb this stupid ass team is

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That shyt was HORRENDOUS what he just tried to do, the fake spin and reverse pivot to airball.
This dude should be fukking blowing by dudes with his first step like Amare in his prime. His foot work is just :flabbynsick: He has no feel for the game. He lunges at defenders in the post. I don't even know why dude doesn't have a jump hook. I'm sick and tired of these new bigs with no post moves.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that. Cousins wasn't having it either. I don't get why the Kings are trying to pack the paint and double down. The Clippers can't score down low. Stay on shooters and box out.

Your team is set up really nicely now, once Ben makes it into the starting lineup all you really need is a SF or PF (Athlete type, shotblocker/defender).