Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Made a thread bout that team. What was the plan/direction of their gm. This team has no direction. What are they trying to achieve this season?
Who knows. The team is just really fukking weird.

You can't even really say that they're tanking either. And they're not looking to be running on the treadmill. Just running out in the middle of no where.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm just watching sixer after sixer hit floaters and runners right in Gortat's face with no pressure whatsoever :scusthov:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I hope you didn't waste a high pick on him, since Favors, Drummond, and a few other guys could give you the same and you could get them late.
That's the reasoning for the :snoop: I should have taken Drummond. I was originally gonna pick Cousins but he went the pick before mine.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Made a thread bout that team. What was the plan/direction of their gm. This team has no direction. What are they trying to achieve this season?

8th seed like last year.

They are praying these random guys like Knight & Mayo are all of a sudden going to click together in a couple years. Meanwhile their going to be just decent enough to be at the bottom of the playoffs & miss getting good picks. It's like a rebuild without completly tearing it down.