Daps
same old same old with the wiz :snoop:
got fukkin dominated inside... pistons frontcourt lookin beastly

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
same old same old with the wiz :snoop:
got fukkin dominated inside... pistons frontcourt lookin beastly
I thought Wall was supposed to have worked on his shot. That shyt looked as broke as ever. They got some work to do, but I'm looking what I'm seeing from these young Pistons and Chauncey may have more in the tank than people thought. Out there with that vet awareness.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
And Dwight is called the "best center in the league" what's your point breh?

I don't like his game, he's not an impact player to me and there are a gang of other PFs in the league just like him :birdman:

I felt the same way the day we drafted him. He's won me over now.

He's held his own against Detroit, Indiana, and Brooklyn so far this year.

But this kid is a worker. And he is honing his skills to be a complete PF.

There aren't a gang of other PFs like him. He can legit step out with his right and flush a 16 footer now and can finish with either hand at the rim. You don't like his footwork now?

His defense?

:mindblown:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bynum displayed more post moves in 8 mins than Dwight has in 3 years, Im so glad you and I can hate on a player together :wub:

My fuhrer Malta, I am honored to follow your path and be a humble disciple throughout this season.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
WHY THE fukk IS THE NUGGETS VS KINGS GAME BEING BROADCASTED WITH THE NUGGETS FEED? :damn:
This is total fukking bullshyt. After all this franchise has been thru I wanna listen to Grant and Jerry, not some bum ass Nuggets announcers. :snoop:
Can anyone hook me up with a link that has the Kings broadcast? Dap and rep will be given.