GDamian Lillard, Por PG Draft
SG/SFKawhi Leonard, SA SF, SG Draft
UTILJrue Holiday, Nor PGDraft
UTILDerrick Favors, Uta PF, C Draft
UTILAndre Iguodala, GS SF, SGDraft
BenchJonas Valanciunas, Tor C DTD Draft
BenchHarrison Barnes, GS SF DTD Draft
BenchBrandon Knight, Mil PG DTD Draft

Did I not just have the greatest draft of all time? From the 7 spot, 8 team league

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
hpg1314-james07-practice-131028.jpg

hpg1314-beasley01-practice-131028.jpg

Beas cut his hair :gladbron:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Durant: I was too obsessed

Kevin Durant admitted he was obsessed with leading the Oklahoma City Thunder to a championship last season -- too obsessed.
i

Durant
So even though he had another magnificent season -- scoring 28.1 points per game, and shooting 51 percent from the field and 41.6 percent from 3-point range -- his infatuation with winning a title affected him personally, and he even took it out on others.
"Last year, I was obsessed with it," Durant told The Oklahoman of winning a title. "Like, I wasn't going to sleep because I wanted to win so bad. I was screaming at my teammates, at the refs, at the coaches. I got mad because I thought 'if we have a bad game here, we're not going to win a championship.'"Those cracks showed up in his demeanor on the court as well, as he was called for 12 technical fouls last season -- far surpassing his total from the previous five seasons combined.
All the while, Durant was feeling that he needed to play perfectly each night and held his team to that same standard."Like, for me, when I was coming in I was like 'If I miss a shot, I'm going to miss this shot in Game 6 of the Finals,'" he said in the report. "'If we don't play defense this game, we're not going to play defense in the Finals.' Like, I was thinking like that. And I was going home and I would get so mad over small stuff. That's not me. So I was losing myself over what people thought, what other people thought."That title chase ultimately fell short when the Thunder, minus injured Russell Westbrook, were eliminated in the second round of the playoffs by the Memphis Grizzlies.
A year wiser, Durant is taking a different approach as the new season nears."So I'm not going to let that overtake my mind," Durant told The Oklahoman of his championship chase. "I mean, of course I want to win it, but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm going to put in the work to help my team, but I'm not going to be obsessed with it because that's when I compromise myself, and most of the time it doesn't work out."

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Durant: I was too obsessed

Kevin Durant admitted he was obsessed with leading the Oklahoma City Thunder to a championship last season -- too obsessed.
i

Durant
So even though he had another magnificent season -- scoring 28.1 points per game, and shooting 51 percent from the field and 41.6 percent from 3-point range -- his infatuation with winning a title affected him personally, and he even took it out on others.
"Last year, I was obsessed with it," Durant told The Oklahoman of winning a title. "Like, I wasn't going to sleep because I wanted to win so bad. I was screaming at my teammates, at the refs, at the coaches. I got mad because I thought 'if we have a bad game here, we're not going to win a championship.'"Those cracks showed up in his demeanor on the court as well, as he was called for 12 technical fouls last season -- far surpassing his total from the previous five seasons combined.
All the while, Durant was feeling that he needed to play perfectly each night and held his team to that same standard."Like, for me, when I was coming in I was like 'If I miss a shot, I'm going to miss this shot in Game 6 of the Finals,'" he said in the report. "'If we don't play defense this game, we're not going to play defense in the Finals.' Like, I was thinking like that. And I was going home and I would get so mad over small stuff. That's not me. So I was losing myself over what people thought, what other people thought."That title chase ultimately fell short when the Thunder, minus injured Russell Westbrook, were eliminated in the second round of the playoffs by the Memphis Grizzlies.
A year wiser, Durant is taking a different approach as the new season nears."So I'm not going to let that overtake my mind," Durant told The Oklahoman of his championship chase. "I mean, of course I want to win it, but I'm not obsessed with it. I'm going to put in the work to help my team, but I'm not going to be obsessed with it because that's when I compromise myself, and most of the time it doesn't work out."
I bet he wasnt yellin at Sabo.