Random movies from your child hood that arent really talked about

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Love Gattaca probably seen it like 10 times.
Saw Ghost and the Darkness to don't remember much about it. I know it is about hunting lions but that's all I remember.
Gattaca is just pure classic sci fi.

Yeah that's the gist of The ghost in the darkness, them man eating lions were catching mad bodies. Its one of my favorite man vs wild movies, shyt was based on a true story too. "Even now, if you dare lock eyes with them, you will be afraid."

Last edited:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Looking it up it turns out this movie was a bomb but I used to get hype for it when it came on the Disney Channel every blue moon. Looks like it's not a Disney movie either but whatever they still aired it.

Also GOAT status. I haven't rewatched it so it can keep the title.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
70wjGaf7S_OPCwvkKnwfyx6XL-NmuCB66iX1rN8niz7iXb5qtM1hD0ka7LpGeheuXCZNxDncPyub2GGQqdcBZ4UqMDr8FREF7v3_NYLVjiOPHb4uDFVZYSNuTycIyDU3HDe12khzCbwGpNTf0UteuYpD2A

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for reminding me of this. I also want to the add the Indian in the cupboard, kazaam, and honey, I shrunk the kids

Honey We Shrunk Ourselves was the one I grew up on. I might watch that today, that Hot Wheels scene gotta still ring off :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All of them two Corey's movies (Corey Feldman and Corey Hiam) used to be very popular with the preteens when i was really young. Now they are all but forgotten, never went through a nostalgia phase or anything. For me i still really like The Lost Boys, Stand by Me, Goonies shyt like that. Looking back, compared to now, i still think it's amazing how different kids movies were back in the 80s compared to now. You had kids Swearing, Smoking,Violence and Gore etc. None of these movies can be should unedited on a kids network today.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
We used to rent that movie all the time it seemed. The behind the scenes shyt with the real jeepers creeper is scust af. Dude should have never directed again.

The fact that his first job straight out of the pen was a fukking Disney movie. :snoop:

Elaborate, Im lost. What happened behind the scenes with this flick? :lupe: