Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Had to stop myself after episode 3 or I would have stayed up all night binging

The parents are down bad :picard:

Farouk doing too much with the Instacart deliveries :mjlol:

I wonder if Maysa gonna end up leaving him after he keeps annoying her and selling her stuff on Facebook Marketplace

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm not sure why Hulu drops some shows all at once like this, Woke, or The Great. Seems like they mostly do it for comedies.

So far this season has been great, only a few episodes in. Hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle with so many shows now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, this is my favorite season yet. I love to laugh, but I also value character progression way more. Ramy is someone who the audience is supposed to find despicable, yet the show is so well written that I’m still finding myself to feel sorry for the guy.

I don’t know if it’s just me binging horror movies lately, but the disclaimer at the start of Ep. 7 had me shook. Thought the subject matter was going to be way more fukked up than what we ended up getting. :pachaha:

Ep. 9 is the one that stood out to me the most between Uncle Naseem’s arc finally coming to a close and Ramy’s “coming to Earth” moment. Him, Naseem, and Farouk fighting for the receipt had me dying and felt like a Curb episode until the gun came out. And as much of his misfortune was earned, hearing Ramy beg his uncle to shoot him was rough. :whoa:

Mo’s show on Netflix is a gem and I hope he continues to be a mainstay here. Him and Ahmed getting more spotlight was a plus. Ahmed’s wife, Yasmina, surprised the shyt out of me with that hijab off. :noah:

So glad they didn’t go where I thought they would with Bella Hadid’s character. Swear I’d have my fists clenched like the Arthur meme if Ramy finessed himself with another baddie.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Had to stop myself after episode 3 or I would have stayed up all night binging

The parents are down bad :picard:

Farouk doing too much with the Instacart deliveries :mjlol:

I wonder if Maysa gonna end up leaving him after he keeps annoying her and selling her stuff on Facebook Marketplace
Breh, dinner scene was giving me anxiety. I knew Farouk was gonna get it from Maya

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely skipped season 2 after season 1 got weird towards the end, I might go back and catch up on 2 and 3 now after reading this thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era

happy-dance-icegif-12.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished up the season this morning, overall thought it was great :ehh:. Season made good use of the entire cast, especially Ramy's parents :mjlol:

On that ending to the season and overall thoughts on S3

Good to see Ramy found his faith again, but wondering how he's going to get out the watch situation :picard:. Especially since he donated so much money to help Khaleed and his Israeli partners were no joke.

Did not see the daughter twist coming :ohhh:, that should be a major catalyst to Ramy staying on the right path.

Uncle Naseem freaking out in ep 9 was :pachaha:

RIP Boomer :mjcry: [/spoiler[