Rams - Cannes Un Certain Regard 2015 WINNER - remake on the way

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

In a remote Icelandic farming valley, two brothers who haven't spoken in 40 years have to come together in order to save what’s dearest to them – their sheep.

:smile:

StraxStrax

Daps

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

StraxStrax

Daps
Holy shyt, breh! I was actually wondering this morning how this movie was received at Cannes, but I totally forgot the title (I knew it was something like 'Sheep' or 'Cows', lol). And that definitely means it will get a Dutch release at some point, Benelux arthouse distributor Cinéart tends to pick up all the jury winners from Cannes.

My friends are losing their minds in Cannes right now

StraxStrax

Daps
All while you are on here making posts about Air Bud. :wow:

ivFO05c.gif

:airbud:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

Daps
Cannes Hit 'Rams' Gets North American Distribution Via Cohen Media

"Cohen Media Group has acquired North American rights to Cannes Un Certain Regard prizewinner Rams, the second film from Icelandic writer-director Grimur Hakonarson.

The dark comedy follows two estranged brothers, Gummi and Kiddi, who own adjacent sheep farms but have not spoken to each other for four decades. Rams will debut in North America at the Toronto Film Festival, with other festival appearances to follow, and a theatrical release planned for February.

Written and directed by Hakonarson, Rams stars Sigurdur Sigurjonsson and Theodor Juliusson. Cohen Media Group SVP John Kochman and Jan Naszewski, CEO of Warsaw-based New Europe Film Sales, negotiated the deal."

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just checked and it gets released here in early December. A bit late but not too surprising seeing as 2014's Un Certain Regard winner also dropped in December.:jbhmm:

StraxStrax

Daps
Just checked and it gets released here in early December. A bit late but not too surprising seeing as 2014's Un Certain Regard winner also dropped in December.:jbhmm:

:blessed:

I'm already looking forward to your passive-aggressive review:jawalrus: