mYsK3YB.png
:laff:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That faggified action reminds me of when we were playing ball in the park as teens and the local homo named Bubbles messed up the whole day. He was a couple years older than us and ran with a crew of regular dudes, you never thought they would hang with a cat that literally dressed like Mayor Ben on Zoobilee Zoo...We beat them and they got salty and wanted to fight, not really fight because we were pretty cool with them...but like wrestle and rough us up to prove they were still the big brothers. They started chasing us around the block and I see my friend Sticks getting tailed by Bubbles. He had a good lead on him, but Bubbles started closing in on him. Sticks jumped a fence, but Bubbles grabbed his leg and held him. Sticks was wiggling and squirming to get loose while clinging to the top of the fence, but Bubbles grabbed him by the waist and turned around to all of us who by this point had stopped running and were just watching them. He was like "Hey fellas, check it out!" and put his face up to Stick's butt and opened his mouth like he was about to bite into a triple decker burger. Sticks yelled "Bubbles come on man stop it!!!!"
Bubbles went "Ahhhhhhh" and Sticks went "YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH NO!!"....He never bit him and he let go, but we never looked at Sticks the same. I think he stopped playing ball to this day
You still hang with bubbles:dahell:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Now let that man have grabbed a wnba players ass and it woulda been WW3 :beli:

Sessions should request that the pervert old geezer should never be allowed at the games anymore:camby:
I pretty sure all of us straight man would have been copping feels on that booty if WNBA player leap into us :heh: