Ralphie May had died

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
nikka was 800 pounds what was his Dr going to do :hhh:
I thought maybe you were exaggerating but I looked it up and he used to weigh 800 lbs :ohhh:. How is that possible.

They said he was in a car accident in his teens, broke 42 bones and that's when the weight gain began. He was able to reduce his weight to 400 lbs. wtf. I don't get how someone can get that huge. It's not like he was bed bound after he recovered.

People play around with their weight. They think they're invincible or that they can always get better or start their diet tomorrow. They think if their health tests are healthy now they'll still be healthy 5 years down the line. We all die but obesity is no joke. You're talking a guaranteed early death by heart disease or a slow painful death by diabetes.

Rip Ralphie.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I thought maybe you were exaggerating but I looked it up and he used to weigh 800 lbs :ohhh:. How is that possible.

They said he was in a car accident in his teens, broke 42 bones and that's when the weight gain began. He was able to reduce his weight to 400 lbs. wtf. I don't get how someone can get that huge. It's not like he was bed bound after he recovered.

People play around with their weight. They think they're invincible or that they can always get better or start their diet tomorrow. They think if their health tests are healthy now they'll still be healthy 5 years down the line. We all die but obesity is no joke. You're talking a guaranteed early death by heart disease or a slow painful death by diabetes.

Rip Ralphie.

:russ::deadmanny:i pulled that number out my ass as a gross over exaggeration:dahell: