Ralphie May had died

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He was hit and miss most of the time but i enjoyed him

Stand-up comedian Ralphie May dead at 45
sucks that he performed last night too...
Stand-up comic Ralphie May, who starred in a bevy of memorable comedy specials over the years, has died after going into cardiac arrest, according to reports.

He was 45.

May died Friday in a private residence in Las Vegas, according to TMZ, which was first to report his death. He had performed in Las Vegas at Harrah's the night before as part of a national tour.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/memoriam-remembering-famous-figures-lost-gallery-1.2947761
His death was later confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.

Comedian Ralphie May saves choking child at Spokane airport

May rose to fame in 2003 as a competitor on the very first season of "Last Comic Standing," finishing second behind only Dat Phan.

He went on book gigs on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and "The Wayne Brady Show" from there, while churning out stand-up specials for Comedy Central and, later Netflix. He starred in his first Comedy Central special, "Girth of a Nation," in 2006, before releasing "Prime Cut" (2007), "Austin-tatious" (2008) and "Too Big to Ignore" (2012) in subsequent years.

Both of his Netflix specials, "Unruly" and "Imperfectly Yours," premiered in 2015.
May was fondly remembered by many members of the comedy community who posted tributes to social media after news of his death emerged.

"Woa... man.. this sucks," Dane Cook tweeted Friday. "Ralphie was a good guy & very funny person. Condolences to his family and fans."

Gabriel Iglesias shared his heartbreak after learning of the loss of his friend as well.

"I'm at a loss for words to hear about the passing of comedian Ralfie May," he tweeted. "He was a friend to many and a father of 2 beautiful children. RIP."

May and his wife, Lahna Turner, separated in 2015 after 10 years of marriage. They had two kids together: daughter April June and son August James.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt that's uncanny, I found myself randomly wondering what he was up to and if he was still alive yesterday ... RIP

But yeah being Super Obese is a surefire path to an early grave