Ralph Lauren | Up to 50% Off Sale + Free Shipping and Gift Packaging

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahaha wait dudes in here bragging about paying full price for things?

what kind of insecure birdass shyt is that...
i just went ham @ the macys friends n family sale last week, 25% off everything + my friend's little brother's employee discount. having dirtbag teenagers u know working at stores >>>>>>>

Not the same thing. Items that are put on sale specifically are the ones that are not selling. All the new polo is not on sale on that site. Family and friends and employee discount apply to new items that are not specifically on sale (aka wack gear nobody wants). I dont see how that is so hard to understand lol

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the same thing. Items that are put on sale specifically are the ones that are not selling. All the new polo is not on sale on that site. Family and friends and employee discount apply to new items that are not specifically on sale (aka wack gear nobody wants). I dont see how that is so hard to understand lol

...rugby.com has 30% off everything right now
rl had 30% off all items including black label, rrl, purple label etc earlier in the year

paying full retail for clothing is as retarded as going into a car dealer and paying sticker price.

getting over on people/businesses > getting fleeced

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...rugby.com has 30% off everything right now
rl had 30% off all items including black label, rrl, purple label etc earlier in the year

paying full retail for clothing is as retarded as going into a car dealer and paying sticker price.

getting over on people/businesses > getting fleeced

lol rugby brand is closing. :dead: worst example

but we talking about specific items being put on sale. Obviously if its the whole store its a good deal because the nice ish will be included

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
rugby got a 36% off code just for today that stacks with the 50% discounts they have for certain things

made a 200+ dollar jacket into 83 bucks for me :wow:

TRIPLE12

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ralphlauren.com

RLMEM13 at checkout. Just copped a long sleeve polo for $36 altogether with the 25% off.