Ralo claims he spent $2M since he got out of prison

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t even know he was out. Hopefully people can actually be honest about his previous music, cause he sucks as a rapper, downright terrible. Maybe he does great community work and networking or something.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's obviously a paid advertisement from the dealerships and whomever is selling packs :mjlol:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Dude is a straight informant.

:heh:
Yep… With his priors and public admissions I knew something was off when he didn’t get that CCE. You can’t finesse the feds, you have very sophisticated criminal organizations that get made small work of by the federal government but Lil Terrell from The Bluff, outsmarted them? I think he has BEEN one…

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Will he keep the same energy when Fani starts asking if what he said was true though :francis:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ralo will always be called by Future, (maybe Gucci) and Young Scooter for some work so he'll be good.

Maybe he won't brag on Vlad like that again.

He better be lucky he didn't get Ar-Ab numbers

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
All marketing. Just like his posts before his arrest. Fronting with his re'up money. Probably like 5 peoples contribution.

Dude's a goofball, seems like he has a good heart.

so ego'd out they don't learn anything from their time away, they don't try to do anything different, they want to get right back to that social media fix of likes and emojis.

do some videos talking about what kids in ATL can do to NOT end up serving 5 years and forfeiting their money. Make some positive contributions.
You beat me to it. There are a bunch of truly dumb guys with money. This brother has always been a goofy dumb ass, who just happened to be a dealer...