rainbow 6 siege

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Add me to your friends list.

It's kinda hard to give advice on operators because it depends on play style. If you want to roam I probably wouldn't do it with players who aren't 3 in speed. Some can do with 2 speed. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone dominate with a 1 speed player while roaming. I can't do it.

Attacking I like HIbana, Buck, and Jakal. I would avoid the sniper and all the shield players with the exception of fuze starting out. They have a purpose but it's hard to contribute if you don't know what you're doing. Maybe some of the better players will give better advice. @Um. Ghouls

I'm on the 4 and my psn is-Relldaproblem. I can't see yours on my phone. I plan on prat icing alittle later just to get a feel for the multiplayer of the game.

Rell Shyt

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man fukk the players in this game. Always voting to get me kicked the moment I try to join :dead:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Preciate that bruh. I'ma stick to casual for a bit until I get the feel for everything. Any good starting Ops to get? I'm looking toward that Rook guy since he can give extra health and that Ash chick.

Rell Shyt
Rainbow Six: Siege (Official Thread)

Droppin' the Official Game Thread...

Rook is good because his utility helps out the whole team, just drop the armor and that's it...

Ash is one of the most picked offensive operators because her hitbox is broken and she's hard to kill due to her speed. Her weapons are also very strong so very aggressive skilled players pick her to challenge everything. She has a high usage rate, so just know if you get her, she's going to be selected often so you gonna have to be quick when picking ops cause if you're not she gonna be off the board.

Operators that are necessary that flashy players don't like selecting are...
Attackers that are "team players"
-Thermite
-Thatcher

Defense is tricky because it really depends on what site you are defending, so I'll just point out the most used defensive operators and why...
-Jaeger (fast, strongest weapon on defense, and his utility is great for anchoring an area by preventing nades from coming in)
-Ela (fast, traps are a bytch when detonated, clip size on gun is 50, just a strong character)
-Bandit (fast, can kill drones with one touch on anything that's touching his gadget ie: barbwire, shields reinforced walls etc, and he is the only defender that has 3 pieces of barbwire)
-Smoke (great versatility with his weapons, probably the best side arm in the game with the SMG-11... if smoke is still alive with the time winding down... GG, he can smoke you out and just make it impossible to plant or see shyt while rushing in last minute)
-Valkarie (she can throw her cameras anywhere in the map, and outside of the building to get intel that you just wouldn't have without her, she used to be OP when she first dropped)

Honestly tho, every single operator in this game serves a purpose, the only useless one is Tachanka.

But the game is so dynamic it's hard to recommend an op for you cause all of them do work, and it depends on the team you're on. The more experienced players will gravitate to the 3 speed operators because the peaker's advantage in this game is serious, and speed wins you a lot of gun fights in this game.

Since you're just starting out, I'd say for defense pick ops that you don't mind sitting near the objective with.

Rook, Smoke, Mira, Lesion, Doc... even Castle, but to be good with Castle you have to play the game a bit more, because you're really not supposed to use his castle doors on the objective per se... because you'll always have roamers who need to get back to the site that get funneled out because of his castle doors. So he excels with more communication and specific types of strats that you're running with your team