rainbow 6 siege

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just picked this up. Any tips?

Rell Shyt
Map knowledge is key, but since this game been out for so long the learning curve for you is going to be STEEEEEEEP because mostly everyone that plays this still has been playing it for at least a year or longer.

They just announced Year 3 of content for 2018, this is truly one of the deepest shooters from a strategy perspective that has ever released.

Good luck breh
:francis:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Map knowledge is key, but since this game been out for so long the learning curve for you is going to be STEEEEEEEP because mostly everyone that plays this still has been playing it for at least a year or longer.

They just announced Year 3 of content for 2018, this is truly one of the deepest shooters from a strategy perspective that has ever released.

Good luck breh
:francis:

Preciate that bruh. I'ma stick to casual for a bit until I get the feel for everything. Any good starting Ops to get? I'm looking toward that Rook guy since he can give extra health and that Ash chick.

Rell Shyt

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Preciate that bruh. I'ma stick to casual for a bit until I get the feel for everything. Any good starting Ops to get? I'm looking toward that Rook guy since he can give extra health and that Ash chick.

Rell Shyt

Add me to your friends list.

It's kinda hard to give advice on operators because it depends on play style. If you want to roam I probably wouldn't do it with players who aren't 3 in speed. Some can do with 2 speed. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone dominate with a 1 speed player while roaming. I can't do it.

Attacking I like HIbana, Buck, and Jakal. I would avoid the sniper and all the shield players with the exception of fuze starting out. They have a purpose but it's hard to contribute if you don't know what you're doing. Maybe some of the better players will give better advice. @Um. Ghouls