Ragnarok | NETFLIX

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The way people brush aside the abnormal happenings in this show is so dumb. Doubt ill finish season 2
Man when that lady dropped dead in the old folks home with an arrow in her chest and nobody looked up:mjlol:

Man wtf happen in s3 that shyt is confusing
Season 3 not out. I’m just guessing that might finally be the breakout season or at least the best off the 3

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man when that lady dropped dead in the old folks home with an arrow in her chest and nobody looked up:mjlol:

Season 3 not out. I’m just guessing that might finally be the breakout season or at least the best off the 3
I admit this part had me:dahell:None of yall mf see this lady drop-down with a damn arrow in her chest?:damn::damn::damn:
It seems to be some type of mental health facility so I just figured that's their reasoning :mjlol::mjlol:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

:snoop:My bad I’m means s2. That shyt is confusing

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Thought Season 2 would be good but not much happened.
- What exactly are the giants doing that needs to be stopped? Ol girl kept saying 'you can't stop us'. Harming the environment? Other than that they're just chilling and being rich. They're not even really ruling over the town harshly
- The whole Loki story is stupid. This kid spent his whole life believing dude was his dad, then as soon as he learns another guy is his biological dad he starts saying things to his brother like 'you're jealous because you lost your dad and I still have mine'. That's crazy
- Why, exactly do the giants not just kill magne?
- how did the son go from 'I want to be a good person to generically evil in like 2 days?
- annnnd there's basically no action at all

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Anyone checked out the new season yet, if so how is it?
I got one episode to go. It’s not good. Loki is definitely not from Harlem. Magne just threatening the giants with Mjonir but hasn’t even used it except one time to knock down a part of a mountain. Very boring. I’ll get around to the finale some time this week. Only good thing is it’s only 6 episodes so it’s not a big waste of time.