Raekwon - Ice Cream

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No disrespect to wu tang but I can only fukk with Ghostface verse and then meth hook. After that I skip the song or start it over.... rest of them nikkas was :camby: status imo

You buggin.

Rae verse was cool and this was one of the only songs Capp was good on besides Winter Warz

Naw. Damn near everything Cap spit on record pre-97 was fire. He fell off around Wu Forever.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Capp killed this. Capp has THREE of the goAt woman/sex raps with ice cream and maria EDIT: And camay.

Also. This song is very important overall to the wu legacy. Def a top 10’noint when it comes to “commercially” successful wu singles even if it wasnt a chart topper it was on mad mixtapes and played crazy in 95/96.

Last edited:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
You buggin.

Naw. Damn near everything Cap spit on record pre-97 was fire. He fell off around Wu Forever.

Capp was still cool on forever, even on his first solo to me. I think on Supreme Clientele he was regressing and then whatever album that had that song he had with Jermaine dupri. I was like damn cappa falling off.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I remember my first listen to OBFCL and instantly knew they made a classic album on the strength of this record. A hard record for the ladies …..:banderas:

Masterful