Racist White Lady Goes Off at Asian Student

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can't believe it's taken this long to mention...........

.................:what:

.................................cacs gon cac :manny:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bunk-the-wire.gif

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
tired of seeing cacs act like this or cism in general. its getting old. stop giving these people a voice :yawn:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Back in 04 me and 3 of my boys were coming back to queens from the city and waiting to get on a crowded bus. 2 of them were black and my other friend is half Italian half Puerto Rican but he looks white.

So the bus comes and my white looking friend gets on first, some other people get on, then me and my 2 black friends get on....since we got on separately it didn't look like we were all together....the bus jerks and my white looking friend falls into the lap of some fine looking Spanish milf. Me and my other boys start :laff: all of a sudden this white lady tries to :cape: for dude and said "you ******s always find it funny when its not you" we was like :what: keep in mind I'm Indian not black but you know all these cacs see is dark skin and they get excited.

We proceeded to verbally shyt on this lady for the duration of the ride...we were getting ruthless with it too. This white dude gets mad at us like you guys should watch your language :rudy: we was like oh but you didn't say anything when she called us ******s fukk outta here :sitdown: it got so live the driver stopped the bus and said I'm not moving until y'all stfu. The lady then goes I only live 4 blocks from here I'll walk. When she got off people started applauding :krs:

I swear if this happened in the YouTube era it would make the rounds. So epic.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
She had one thing right...Asians can be a bit rude, if you not one of them they tend to be rude in behavior towards you...but all the other shyt she said was stupid

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I can't stand when people argue on the bus/train.
Growing up in NYC i've seen this chit so many times.

No one wants to hear your mouth, just wait for your stop and leave.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Back in 04 me and 3 of my boys were coming back to queens from the city and waiting to get on a crowded bus. 2 of them were black and my other friend is half Italian half Puerto Rican but he looks white.

So the bus comes and my white looking friend gets on first, some other people get on, then me and my 2 black friends get on....since we got on separately it didn't look like we were all together....the bus jerks and my white looking friend falls into the lap of some fine looking Spanish milf. Me and my other boys start :laff: all of a sudden this white lady tries to :cape: for dude and said "you ******s always find it funny when its not you" we was like :what: keep in mind I'm Indian not black but you know all these cacs see is dark skin and they get excited.

We proceeded to verbally shyt on this lady for the duration of the ride...we were getting ruthless with it too. This white dude gets mad at us like you guys should watch your language :rudy: we was like oh but you didn't say anything when she called us ******s fukk outta here :sitdown: it got so live the driver stopped the bus and said I'm not moving until y'all stfu. The lady then goes I only live 4 blocks from here I'll walk. When she got off people started applauding :krs:

:dwillhuh:

breh i would slap her forreal.

You aint callng me ****** and gettin away with hi :rudy:

I would be like bytch what the five fingers say to the face

Wham! slap her across the face. Watch her face turn into a tomato

:cheers:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn that Asian dude is b1tchmade. He actually sat down. I would've stood right in front of her face and watch her do something. If a woman can get you this shook I wonder what a man will do to him.

Asian dudes lost.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

Brilliant. That's how you do it. Overwhelming majority of people are timid and b1tchmade. You respond to their bull with even more extreme bull and I guarantee you they will back down quick.