Racist Republican PAWG tries to come at black female pilot, twitter users call her out for her racism

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
You can't win as a black person.

She didn't commit any crimes.
She went to school
She found a great career

STILL whites don't have nothing good to say.
That’s what a lot of stupid people don’t get, it don’t matter if your reping FBA, Nigerian, Jamaican…your one defining trait is the colour of your skin to these racist pieces of shyt.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what a lot of stupid people don’t get, it don’t matter if your reping FBA, Nigerian, Jamaican…your one defining trait is the colour of your skin to these racist pieces of shyt.
But black dynamite 🧨

I thought we supposed to vote republican

:wow:

I keep saying they don’t want us to live even if we ignore them they still will have a problem with us

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are trying to force a narrative by financing and orchestrating things that they can point towards for the predetermined structural changes in economy, industry and government (great reset)

The last administration contracted blackrock during the pandemic to manage the economy as a proxy, financing and mandating “wokeness” , dei etc through corporate extortion, slush fund after giving them the keys to the fed.

essentially, false flagging situations so they can recontextualize predetermined agendas in the public sphere, “conservatives” being used as useful idiots helping to run interception , propagating manufactured narratives for the criminals on the top as shown in op

roadmap-01-1024x703.jpg

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
If people calling her out cared so much about racism, why are they still on Elon’s Twitter? I’ve seen so much racism go un-checked with thousands of likes and retweets.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
True. This is ragebait, but she actually believes what she's posting. Also, this got 25k likes and is not ratioed. Elons Twitter is /pol/ 2.0
I read about click farms the other day. Got me thinking if I can set up shop in Belize.
:lupe:
With AI now, I can create 500 Karens and make the “engagement” my clients would want.
:skip:
:mjlol:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
If people calling her out cared so much about racism, why are they still on Elon’s Twitter? I’ve seen so much racism go un-checked with thousands of likes and retweets.
I need this answered too. It's just mainstream 4cac, and I don't get what supposed "anti-racists" gain from sticking around.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Won't be able to do anything soon without some moron opening their mouth about it.

Great post from a Harvard psychiatrist on enjoyment, focus and why you need to focus less on humans:

Last edited: