Racist Colin Flaherty Exposed by Star

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Tulsa, OK massacre is not relevant because it's not happening... today.

:leon:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I couldn't listen after he said, history, poverty, fatherlessness etc... didn't matter :mindblown:

He's a cac so in his mind those are all just excuses for bad behavior.

White people don't respect or care about their own white trash cacs who live in trailer park poverty.

We know capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You said Star was going the tariq route....
full

Don't ever disrespect Star by saying he's going the route of a fraud who sells inferiority to African Americans.
Repeating catch phrases you heard someone else use doesn't make it true.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How is tariq selling black inferiority?

White Supremacy is the idea that white people are superior to black people plain and simple, point blank period.

There is no forced slavery in America anymore so anyone who lives here does so by choice.

Tariq Nasheed chooses to live under cacs yet complain about them like a pseudo intellectual coward.

Only way i could take Tariq serious is if he lived in Africa and was building the continent to be more powerful than the US or Europe.

The millions of liberal cacs who made Obama president have done more to fight "white supremacy" than Tariq ever will.

The more you hear "white supremacy" the more inferior you will feel, it's programming.

A billionaire like Michael Jordan who is a winner at capitalism would never think that white people are superior to him.

At least crispy ass Tommy no matter how much of a c00n he is understands how Tariq is selling nikkas inferiority.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Waking people up to the reality of white supremacy is completely different from touting white superiority which is what you are referring to.

Millions of cacs living in trailer park poverty in the US could blame Obama and use the excuse of "black supremacy" just the same.

In the end capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.

Tariq is a winner at capitalism living good making money off the losers of capitalism that suffer in the ghetto.

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About a year ago I had almost the exact same discussion with this guy I went to college with, it played out almost the exact same way.

Cac's out here talking about black mobs, when they got the KKK still running around.

When i get home i'll post the transcript.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
But I think the point and the focus of their broadcast is black people have been fooled into thinking the white man is our friend and savior..

Please tell me who thinks this?

If the white man dosen't save the millions of cacs in trailer park poverty why would black people think that?