Racist Asian YouTuber Says fukk It and Goes Full White Supremacist

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Remember that thread about the gay movie that bombed and how some (not all or most) members of that community are mad. Lot of people in various groups are upset about the continued success and cultural relevance of "black movies." I doubt this dude had anything to say about the Crazy Rich Asians movie btw...

This is just the newest field on which others can bring out their resentments against black people.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

Idiot says “they make a Marvel movie” like Black people pooled their money together and decided to make this shyt.:dead:

Then the dumbass got clowned and exposed for only posting half the poster and tries to make some witty joke.:mjlol:

Dude’s ain’t funny at all and his humor is as dry as a biscuit.:mjlol:

Chreh needs to stop worrying Black people and worry about his wife not raping him in court.:mjlol:

He needs his ass whooped. bytch ass.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He just has a very dry sense of humor, comes off as pompous intentionally. One time he was giving a keyboard review and saying that it comes pre lubed, unlike your wife, etc. Just random stuff.

He went on a hilarious diatribe about imposter syndrome and how he wanted to be a doctor and how he FEELS he deserves it.

I'm a tech lead and use to follow him, he WAS funny when his content was mainly tech focused.
The whole thing with his wife, kid, and whether he should give his money to his parents or his own child started turning me off
Saw that dude was weird in real life and maybe it wasn't just a character
By the time he got on the maga anti DEI thing it was a wrap , now he seems like a shell of himself and ain't that funny

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Pressed coz his ex-wife took him to the cleaners along with the kids
:mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a tech lead and use to follow him, he WAS funny when his content was mainly tech focused.
The whole thing with his wife, kid, and whether he should give his money to his parents or his own child started turning me off
Saw that dude was weird in real life and maybe it wasn't just a character
By the time he got on the maga anti DEI thing it was a wrap , now he seems like a shell of himself and ain't that funny

Sad because I like some of his tech commentary and tech suggestions, but we've seen it many times that YouTube personalities due a heel turn for views and/or to stay relevant. :martin:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The real question is why don't I see Asian people in Anime?

sailor-moon-drawing-challenge-twitter-fb29-png__700.jpg

Rp3blmleai8kvD7UI-8y-FrgKw73LubbRlfKd1u8pgE.jpg

main-qimg-4ac0283ecadcfd7864cb9f87deae17d2-lq

main-qimg-2f0d16ceb86f25a4aad90c2446078586-lq

main-qimg-9626f4dc4f473337136e5d6ed879ce99-lq

These pictures were drawn by asian artists in response to people questioning them on why their art doesn't represent their own people.
They basically said that Asian features are not as good as cac features. :mjlol:
BTW, this is why racist cacs love anime. They literally see themselves and it glorifies them.

P7Obte0.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The real question is why don't I see Asian people in Anime?

sailor-moon-drawing-challenge-twitter-fb29-png__700.jpg

These pictures were drawn by asian artists in response to people questioning them on why their art doesn't represent their own people.
They basically said that Asian features are not as good as cac features. :mjlol:
BTW, this is why racist cacs love anime. They literally see themselves and it glorifies them.
They make the undesireable and villain characters look Asian as hell too.

They also have a lot of German worshipping shyt going on and a lot of main characters who are blonde and blue eyed

Shid even with video games. Street Fighter getting minor flack for being woke but nothing is said when they had HORDES of blonde characters each release.

Only thing I like out of Japan nowadays is Tekken because Harada makes EVERYONE look cool and let’s other races be minstrels for once. Everyone gets positive representation in Tekken. Bandai Namco did the black characters justice in Tekken

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Doesn’t that movie have Mexicans and shyt? He’s full of shyt. Not to mention I recall a marvel movie that had no one but Asians and a couple of token whites that I took my son to see last year. Shang something. He can take several seats. Asians make movies only specific to them and containing them all the time. And no one says a word.

The moment black people have a successful movie that isnt specific to slavery, drugs/crime, or our romantic issues/dating, people get offended and wants dibs in. And it ain’t just Asians, it’s Hispanic people who do it too. And both groups have no problem making shyt only for them, but always want us to be inclusive when we do shyt for us.

Last edited: