RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Daps
This what she said:

IMG-6310.jpg

I’ll hit you when she give me an answer :salute:
That screen you assigned for your covos with her got me.:dead:...... Wild F. A. N....:russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That screen you assigned for your covos with her got me.:dead:...... Wild F. A. N....:russ:

Lmao I always put the pics I take of them as their conversation background so I'm always reminded of what they working with :banderas:

I buy them lingerie and outfits and shyt, and I take pix of them.

They have me as their background too, but it be some respectable shyt, while I make theirs degenerate :russ:

They love a nikka tho:

image0-1.png

Daps
Lmao I always put the pics I take of them as their conversation background so I'm always reminded of what they working with :banderas:

I buy them lingerie and outfits and shyt, and I take pix of them.

They have me as their background too, but it be some respectable shyt, while I make theirs degenerate :russ:

They love a nikka tho:

image0-1.png
That one video of the young 20's Japanese girl owning her 100+ bodies has some validity to it....:lupe:.... quiet freaky ass PAAG.....:steviej:... may have to speed up my trip to Tokyo and Okinawa..:whew:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
When you were posting about your trysts witj your Mexican Jezebelle.:myman:

The post where you posted her man leaving you a voice note and just from his voice you could tell que es uno de esos gueyes que sabes que es un chaparrito.:lolbron:
She turned out to be crazy so I let her go

She started wanting to charge me for p*ssy and I said hell nah. So right now she just going around selling dates to the highest bidder. I see her at the bar with a different fat old dude.

I looked her up and she was previously locked up in a mental institution for a year. And she has a kidnapping felony for running off with her baby during a custody swap meeting. She was supposed to hand over the baby to the father but she ran off and went to Mexico. Somehow she got no prison time..if a man did that it would be national news.

Also found out she has a gambling addiction and sleeps in her truck.

I dodged 1000 bullets

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That one video of the young 20's Japanese girl owning her 100+ bodies has some validity to it....:lupe:.... quiet freaky ass PAAG.....:steviej:... may have to speed up my trip to Tokyo and Okinawa..:whew:

Nikkas be thinking they all on some

Geiko_Kimiha.jpg

But for those of us that know :youngsabo::shaq:

I'm glad the Passport Bros haven't yet caught on to Japan because they'd blow the spot up, but the Yen getting cheaper has certain parts of Tokyo looking like NYC

:mjcry:

Daps
Nikkas be thinking they all on some

Geiko_Kimiha.jpg

But for those of us that know :youngsabo::shaq:

I'm glad the Passport Bros haven't yet caught on to Japan because they'd blow the spot up, but the Yen getting cheaper has certain parts of Tokyo looking like NYC

:mjcry:
I don't think it will catch there in the same way. Yes you have the subset of Japanese women who love black culture, but there is a lot of cultural nuance with Japan versus other countries that unless you are an open minded traveller that is cool adapting and there to travel for the legit reasons like learning new cultures, etc in comparison to just going for p*ssy like those dudes are then you probably won't make it. But you would know ten times better than me.

Daps
She turned out to be crazy so I let her go

She started wanting to charge me for p*ssy and I said hell nah. So right now she just going around selling dates to the highest bidder. I see her at the bar with a different fat old dude.

I looked her up and she was previously locked up in a mental institution for a year. And she has a kidnapping felony for running off with her baby during a custody swap meeting. She was supposed to hand over the baby to the father but she ran off and went to Mexico. Somehow she got no prison time..if a man did that it would be national news.

Also found out she has a gambling addiction and sleeps in her truck.

I dodged 1000 bullets
Yoooooo.. :russ: .... but no lie the way she looks all those things seem plausible together... must've been a sex demon too...:takedat:... but just too crazy...

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think it will catch there in the same way. Yes you have the subset of Japanese women who love black culture, but there is a lot of cultural nuance with Japan versus other countries that unless you are an open minded traveller that is cool adapting and there to travel for the legit reasons like learning new cultures, etc in comparison to just going for p*ssy like those dudes are then you probably won't make it. But you would know ten times better than me.

Nah you cooking :ehh:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Maybe because I’m actually black I don’t have to burden myself with the dumb shyt, but crazy how cats really will fake their race online :russ:.

Just be you, just don’t overstep your boundaries though