RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I'm too lazy to take a new pic, so I reupped a pic I previously posted on here. Plus I'm a Sohh OG, so I'm already verified in these e-streets....:manny:

IMG-20170224-235558.jpg

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

POST MUSTA WENT OVER YOUR HEAD.

PROVING YOURE "BLACK" MEANS
NOTHING IN REGARDS TO THIS CONVERSATION.

SOME BLACKS WANT REPARATIONS.
SOME BLACKS DONT QUALIFY.
SOME BLACKS AREN'T EVEN IN THIS COUNTRY.

:jbhmm: WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

:devil:
:evil:

No brother, I think YOU are missing the point.

If I expected all black people to share the exact same political opinions, I’d be an idiot and deserving of ridicule.

Let me be clear (again) about the purpose of this thread. It is to verify that if you are giving opinions on black issues, we know that you’re at least black, white, Hispanic, Latino or whatever.

What goes on A LOT is digital blackface actors giving political opinions in bad faith to pull things in a direction THEY want them to go for a group of people they don’t belong to.

Here’s some news you can use… policies that effect black people don’t distinguish between ethnicities or countries of origin.

Here’s another jewel for you… I grew up in Louisiana across the lake and also in New Orleans. My family’s roots are as slaves on plantations in South Carolina.

Lastly, this site offers a dark mode. A lot of us use it. Myself included. Why do you insist on writing in red? It’s difficult to read and makes me skip over most of your posts.

Peace though.

:sas1:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No brother, I think YOU are missing the point.

If I expected all black people to share the exact same political opinions, I’d be an idiot and deserving of ridicule.

Let me be clear (again) about the purpose of this thread. It is to verify that if you are giving opinions on black issues, we know that you’re at least black, white, Hispanic, Latino or whatever.

What goes on A LOT is digital blackface actors giving political opinions in bad faith to pull things in a direction THEY want them to go for a group of people they don’t belong to.

Here’s some news you can use… policies that effect black people don’t distinguish between ethnicities or countries of origin.

Here’s another jewel for you… I grew up in Louisiana across the lake and also in New Orleans. My family’s roots are as slaves on plantations in South Carolina.

Lastly, this site offers a dark mode. A lot of us use it. Myself included. Why do you insist on writing in red? It’s difficult to read and makes me skip over most of your posts.

Peace though.

:sas1:

BEING BLACK DOESN'T MEAN
A DAMN THING WHEN SPEAKING
ON "BLACK" ISSUES.

AN IMMIGRANT COULD GIVE
2 shytS ABOUT THE BLACK AMERICANS
THEYRE SPEAKING ON ANYMORE
THAN A NON BLACK.

THIS SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
HAS PROVEN THIS
TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

GO TO NIGERIA
AND SEE IF THEYLL
LET YOUR BLACK ASS INTERJECT
YOUR OPINION ON THEIR LOCAL AFFAIRS.

:devil:
:evil:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Some of us are working remote and just took the picture from our desk

This. I work from home and Im always in my studio/office. I dont even look at my phone for real...

FB Messener/Whatsapp/Coli/Twitter/etc all alerts come to my MacBook

I get what yall saying, but I also work from home and always post from my phone.

I get it though