RACE & ETHNICITY VERIFICATION THREAD (If you are unwilling to prove who you are your political opinion is no longer valid) updated list 8/11/24

I IDENTIFY AS

• BLACK (including all non US black groups)

Votes: 417 84.4%
  • MIXED RACE

Votes: 16 3.2%
  • HISPANIC

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • LATINO

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • ASIAN

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • WHITE

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • NATIVE AMERICAN

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • MIDDLE EASTERN

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • PACIFIC ISLANDER

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
20240725-060648.jpg

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The whole point of this thread.

There are currently 10,000 users online and this thread has 6,000 views, but only a couple dozen black posters revealing themselves and 125 people who voted black.

:sas2:

Yet, a bunch of political posts in this forum influencing the black voting block. Do you see what I see?
I'ma be real speaking as one of those views, I don't care enough about folks on here to prove myself to anyone on here who's not an admin/mod for free. If folks really have doubts they can see me in this thread:

We can put up our accounts over it. I promise if I'm @'d in there you'll only see me active in there or making threads in here to push for the bet in that thread to go through until shyt gets sorted out.

I'm really only even posting in this thread because I want to see more brehs pressing these weirdo thought policing MFS crying cac to get some sort of mob reaction going and trying to get mods to ban folks for opinions that don't fit in their eco chamber. You can click on the last page of the ban bet thread and see how these clowns like @Pull Up the Roots move when pressed. Folks be straight up on some Karen shyt on here :scust:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'ma be real speaking as one of those views, I don't care enough about folks on here to prove myself to anyone on here who's not an admin/mod for free. If folks really have doubts they can see me in this thread:

We can put up our accounts over it. I promise if I'm @'d in there you'll only see me active in there or making threads in here to push for the bet in that thread to go through until shyt gets sorted out.

I'm really only even posting in this thread because I want to see more brehs pressing these weirdo thought policing MFS crying cac to get some sort of mob reaction going and trying to get mods to ban folks for opinions that don't fit in their eco chamber. You can click on the last page and see how these clowns like @Pull Up the Roots move. Folks be straight up on some Karen shyt on here :scust:
If we’re being honest, most are just going to ignore this thread and still peddle false narratives about certain posters even when proof is posted.