Race Betrayal: Cooon vs Uncle Tom

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i have heard mpre uppity east coast nikkas belittle nikkas with those words..than i have heard any peckerwood..

n i am a texan one of the racist states in america..

soon as nas said it..all hell broke loose..
shyt ain't bout all dat. You stay caping for crackers breh. You might wanna check that shyt breh. You coming off like a house nikka, real talk.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shyt ain't bout all dat. You stay caping for crackers breh. You might wanna check that shyt breh. You coming off like a house nikka, real talk.

show me..im dyin 2 see this shyt..
14vphcp.jpg

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
the c00n
black-face2.jpg

it is basically all the stereotypes of blacks watermelon loving, ignorant, good for nothing

uncle tom is someone who lives to please and be accepted by white people. a lot of black people are uncle toms. example, "why are you acting like that in front of all these white folks?" typical uncle tom statement from someone seeking acceptance of white people

in reality it is worst to be the c00n but :pachaha: at the definition of c00ns only being for black men. bw won

does not compute:skip:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
show me nikka...u call me out show me...dont bytch up now...let ya nuts hang..

nikka, I ain't bout to investigate posts to prove that shyt. Either peep game or keep doing what you do. You know you stay saying shyt to save crackers. Don't front nikka.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
HelgaPataki posts over at Lipstick Alley, she is another white man worshipping devil. That's why she attempted to turn this thread into a BW vs. BM thing. Ya'll need to peep these nut bags and dismiss them.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If you're black, and you use these terms; you only view yourself and your fellow black people through the prism of (real or imagined) white prejudice.

Your mind is enslaved.

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

damn he dropped knowledge :leon: