Race Betrayal: Cooon vs Uncle Tom

Daps
the c00n
black-face2.jpg

The c00n stereotype (1600s – ) is one of the main ways white Americans have of looking at black men. It sees black men as being not particularly bright or hard-working, as shiftless and good-for-nothing, as someone you cannot count on, who would rather live off of the work of others. Whites saw them that way as slaves and still tend to see them that way even now.

c00ns, in the pure, lived in slow motion: they moved slowly and talked slowly. They could never manage to speak proper English and always messed up long words. They were easy to fool and take advantage of. They loved to eat watermelon and play games of chance. When they had money they dressed to show off. They avoided marriage, creating matriarchs, but when they did marry they were ruled by their Sapphire wives. They have big smiles and wide-open eyes. They were friendly, not violent, but could not be trusted with anything.

it is basically all the stereotypes of blacks watermelon loving, ignorant, good for nothing

uncle tom is someone who lives to please and be accepted by white people. a lot of black people are uncle toms. example, "why are you acting like that in front of all these white folks?" typical uncle tom statement from someone seeking acceptance of white people

in reality it is worst to be the c00n but :pachaha: at the definition of c00ns only being for black men. bw won

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
the c00n
black-face2.jpg

it is basically all the stereotypes of blacks watermelon loving, ignorant, good for nothing

uncle tom is someone who lives to please and be accepted by white people. a lot of black people are uncle toms. example, "why are you acting like that in front of all these white folks?" typical uncle tom statement from someone seeking acceptance of white people

in reality it is worst to be the c00n but :pachaha: at the definition of c00ns only being for black men. bw won

/thread

and we've got alot of both on this forum

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
the c00n
black-face2.jpg

:mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
only people i have ever heard use either phrase was uppity ass nikkas up eastwards..

u either a fukk ass nikka bytch ass nikka..or a cake ass nikka..

Say my nikka, you seem like a trill nikka but you be caping hard for crackers. Just keeping it 100 wit you.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Say my nikka, you seem like a trill nikka but you be caping hard for crackers. Just keeping it 100 wit you.

i have heard mpre uppity east coast nikkas belittle nikkas with those words..than i have heard any peckerwood..

n i am a texan one of the racist states in america..

soon as nas said it..all hell broke loose..