Race and Nations

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This could create more and more tensions within those states and lead to new form of separatisms :race based tensions adding up to ethnics ones.

At this point, we are at an historical crossroad and it's very hard to predict what's going to happen in the next decades as a result of those migrations.

Nobody knows how those chinese migrations will end up in Africa.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
As usual, the rational posts based on historical research and critical thinking come from the Non-American posters in the Root.

Haha

shonuff

All Star
Daps
As usual, the rational posts based on historical research and critical thinking come from the Non-American posters in the Root.

Haha

Somewhat true - I mean I'm an American but this board and the internet in general would give you the impression that everyone is as young whiny and paranoid and xenophobic as this place

most ppl aren't as pussified as a lot of these Coli posters have been lately

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhat true - I mean I'm an American but this board and the internet in general would give you the impression that everyone is as young whiny and paranoid and xenophobic as this place

most ppl aren't as pussified as a lot of these Coli posters have been lately
The fact you recognise this tells me you're another one of the sensible minority that browse and/or post in the Root.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This could create more and more tensions within those states and lead to new form of separatisms :race based tensions adding up to ethnics ones.

At this point, we are at an historical crossroad and it's very hard to predict what's going to happen in the next decades as a result of those migrations.

Nobody knows how those chinese migrations will end up in Africa.

It's hard to predict the end result of all of this. But this shyt is gonna lead to ethnic cleansing, genocide, and war. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's hard to predict the end result of all of this. But this shyt is gonna lead to ethnic cleansing, genocide, and war. :yeshrug:

A protected, propped up ethnic minority with more money and resources than the majority? :sas2:
Especially one that's not indigenous to the area :comeon:
I could take a wild guess at how it's gonna end :sas1:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
A protected, propped up ethnic minority with more money and resources than the majority? :sas2:
Especially one that's not indigenous to the area :comeon:
I could take a wild guess at how it's gonna end :sas1:

My reply was basically for the entire world.. if you thought I was just talking about Africa :skip:

Wild guess...nah breh
It could end badly for the minority, but it could also end badly for the majority...

We have seen in history.. multiple times where the minority is able to wipe out the majority. and I'm talking just in the last 200yrs.

It will all come down to two things for the winning groups..
1. the will to kill
2. the means to do the killing