'Rabbit Hole' | Paramount +| March 26 2023 | starring Kiefer Sutherland

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Show is way way way better than I thought it'd be. Score is great too. Pleasantly surprised all around. Just much sharper than what I expected.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I like how Weir's team is rebuilt out of necessity and convenience but the pieces all fit and it happens organically. He even tried to get his old team back last week. I was like, you don't need them. You've been assembling a new one. So the reveal of his old team's fate made narrative sense. :ehh:

And the safety deposit box switcheroo scene was great. It was like watching something outta Ocean's 11. It was slick, simple but clever, had humor and good tension at the end.

Weir, Crowley and The Intern's perspectives all converging on the Senator at the end? That was great tension. :whew:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That white kid is a super pyschopath :wow: like I hate how good of an actor he is cause I really thought he was turning a leaf and the proceeds to do that shyt in the car :dead: Crowley definitely got plans on plans on plans :wow: Also, lowkey funny moment was Homm trying to rationalize why his wife isn't as sad at him being dead and everyone trying to be on some " Ayy, people grieve in their own way " while his neighbor is breaking his wife's back :russ: :deadrose:

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Binged the whole season, ep1 is great kinda dips for a bit but ep7 and 8 is really good.

Wouldn't suprise me if they do a season 2

Was wanting him to do more Bauer lines lol he only said "goddammit" lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
2 episodes in and Idk how I feel yet. Never seen 24 or nun of that shyt so this my first exposure to a show wit old dude. Seems kinda quirky (for now).