R-Truth in The Judgment Day : storyline of 2024 ?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The whole room was doubled over when he made the hot tag in the men’s rumble and started doing the John Cena shoulder blocks :dead:
Yea I almost forgot about that :bryan:

When Dom made the hot tag I was fukking crying :bryan:

Truth was definitely the highlight of last night :ehh:

Would be a damn shame if he retires without being WWE World Champ :dwillhuh:

He should win MITB this year :ehh:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Cats gonna show mad love in his HOF video package when that time comes

Breh just a funny and good dude

The light hearted funny shyt everyone can have a genuine laugh from, but at same time breh ain’t out here making a mockery of himself as a man. We all know shyt is just good entertainment that he’s doing

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope that Beat down put some killer instinct in him for a push as a R-truth takes down Judgement day angle

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Once again, I wish ya'll would understand Look > Charisma/Character > In-ring work

Too many ppl crying about wrestler's not being booked and all they got going from them is; they can wrestle like 95% of the roster

Chelsea deserves a push because she made ppl care about seeing her on TV--I legit she her getting a short reign with the title

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Once again, I wish ya'll would understand Look > Charisma/Character > In-ring work

Too many ppl crying about wrestler's not being booked and all they got going from them is; they can wrestle like 95% of the roster

Chelsea deserves a push because she made ppl care about seeing her on TV--I legit she her getting a short reign with the title
Hell no. We’ve seen thousands of wrestlers with million dollar bodies and not have one single ounce of charisma or personality

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Hell no. We’ve seen thousands of wrestlers with million dollar bodies and not have one single ounce of charisma or personality

Find me a review of Jade's performance at the Rumble that doesn't mention her look. That's my point. LAK is in the Main Event with modern legend all off Character and Charisma.

Of course, if your Lex Luger, you get exposed once they give you the microphone. Or if you're Goldberg, you spend 90% of your career only going 5 mins in the ring.

Saying an element is more important isn't to say the lesser element isn't important.

I'd say it's;

Look 42%
Charisma/Character 33%
In-ring work 25%

in modern WWE.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can't believe they ran back the Sami Zayn/Bloodline story like that. Well, this was more of a speedrun but still, they just did this, and better last year. Why didn't they put a twist on it like him actually being an official part of the group and becomes a serious competitor and actual threat because of it? I don't want a lame face version of the Awesome Truth to get a transitional title run until they find a new heel group or tag team to toss the belts to. That's a piss poor payoff.