R.Kelly:”It’s Too Late To Do Anything About Me,Y’all Should’ve Did Something 30+ Years Ago”

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

stop-slow-down.gif

Dude should have just look at some koala bears and kept writing :why:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Dammit youve been killing lately bruh :russ:

My nikka @Brooklynzson need to quit playing and bring back rep+

The news is already covering it less by august or september, this will be gone from front pages and dem voters will forget, what people will vote on is inflation, gas prices and the supply chain issues. The dem voters simply dont vote in the midterms, republicans always show up no matter what

All while there's an "Elvis" movie out celebrating that pedo

Very ironic
Only white people can be demonic not saying we should be like them but don't matter if black people are good or evil we will be shytted on if we allow it

the game is with America is have a form of godliness but be demonic as hell behind close doors take a few down to keep your secret's intact

all the big name white/joo pedos will go down eventually they just in government

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Only white people can be demonic not saying we should be like them but don't matter if black people are good or evil we will be shytted on if we allow it

the game is with America is have a form of godliness but be demonic as hell behind close doors take a few down to keep your secret's intact

all the big name white/joo pedos will go down eventually they just in government

Bruh why you quote me?? :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-