R.Kelly is bold as fukk.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They always can swing around and get you before you go. Look at Bill Cosby. R Kelly has a bunch of young females that he messed with who will get old and bitter. We'll see what he's talking about then.
Yeah but none of the females who are currently accusing him of something are accuing him of Rape like they did with Cosby. They all admit they got into consensual relationships with when they were 18 - mid-20's & could've left him anytime they want.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah but none of the females who are currently accusing him of something are accuing him of Rape like they did with Cosby. They all admit they got into consensual relationships with when they were 18 - mid-20's & could've left him anytime they want.

You have some out there claiming he's grooming girls after they've had a few years to think about how they feel about the situation......

I agree on the women made a choice to be with him in the first place, but their story can change to fit the narrative of the lawyers later on. Just like women who knew Cosby was married at the time would still find themselves alone with him...

R. Kelly might not have done anything against the law, as far as age of consent goes, but he better not have done anything else or he will find himself in court again. This time 50+ years old and looking like a creep.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
just as CREEPY as Michael Jackson's PETER PAN's infatuation

:manny:

I fukk with Mike the long way but I’ll give you that. MJ was on some other shyt, I think the combo of growing up under Joe plus getting famous and getting exposed to who knows what kinda crazy 1% elite shyt made him crazy. The whole Peter Pan thing itself is creepy too tho, when I found out what that story really was about I was like :ohhh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I still cant get over the fact he calls himself The Pied Piper...does that name have another meaning? Seems so damn bold, too bold.

Yeah. So the original story was about a river that kids got carried away in because their parents weren't able to afford them. Essentially kids drowned themselves to save their parents the trouble.